If you are looking for great franchise concepts, The Dose Café offers a unique edge designed to make the franchisees investment worthwhile.
Acquiring The Dose Café Franchise has never been this easy:
- Good concept with a universal and growing market
- Reasonable investment and initial cash outlay
- Reasonable unit investment, high returns, fast ROI
- Rent-friendly with scalable size and operation
- Reasonable continuous service fee
- Low operating cost
- Varied revenue streams available
Why Franchise With Us?
You became a part of a global brand that is:
- One of the top Middle East Specialty Coffee in the region
- Backed up by a strong support organization and a well-managed group
- Financially successful and with enormous profit potential
- Offering a universally accepted product capable of further adapting to local taste and preference.
- Own your business without being alone; our team will be behind you.
- Benefit from a tested system that is already working
- Benefit from a good training program
- Join a fast growing brand and benefit from its expansion
- Participate in a win-win project
Am I Qualified?
We are keen to talk to franchisees that have the following attributes:
- Passionate and highly motivated to succeed with the Dose Café concept
- Proven track record of operating in the hospitality industry preferred
- Philosophically aligned with the goals, objectives, and values of the Dose Café
- Have access to adequate capital for setting up and sustaining the business
Starting Dose Café
The costs for starting an entirely new Dose Café depends on the Café size and type, its location, style of décor and landscaping.
Initial One Time Costs
|USD 20,000 – USD 30,000
||Franchise Fees paid upon or prior to the commencement of the franchise.
|USD 30,000 – USD 40,000
||Approximate Setup Fees / Expenses – Staff training, supply chain verification, site visits, marketing planning, living expenses while training and other normal start-up costs.
|USD 80,000 – USD 100,000
||Approximate cost of kitchen equipment
|USD 100,000 – USD 200,000
||Approximate cost of all civil works, ventilation system and renovations to the premises paid to individual contractors
Recurring Fees (Monthly)
- Royalty Fee which is a system fee is based on a percentage of the restaurant’s gross sales.
- Rent Depending on store type location and performance
- Marketing Fee is based on a percentage of the restaurant’s gross sales.
The Franchise information on our website represents only a brief overview of the Dose Café franchise program. If you meet our required qualifications, we will be happy to discuss your particular projects, situation and degree of interest.
Our Franchise Recruitment Process
- Request for information online.
- Submit Franchise Application
- Meet and visit Franchisor in Kuwait
- Sign Non-Disclosure Document
- Prospect to Conduct Local Research
- Sign the Letter of Confirmation
- Secure a Location and Build the store
- Sign Franchise Agreement
- Attend Training and Facilitate all Support Function Needs (Inventory, Manpower, IT)
- Celebrate Grand Opening
The whole process will take approximately 4-6 months.